I just got a phone call from the DC. Here are the dates:
8/6 Baseline ultrasound = Daisy
8/13 Depot Lupron = Daisy
8/20 Aprox CD1 = Daisy
8/28 Aprox CD1 = ED
8/28 U/S, blood test, start Meds start (Estradiol injections, 4mg Tues & Fri, 81mg aspirin) = Daisy
8/30 Start Stims = ED
9/6 Estradiol blood test and US for lining check = Daisy
9/7 Begin daily Lupron once a day = Daisy
9/10 Estradiol blood test = Daisy
9/11 Possible start of Progesterone depending on ED = Daisy
9/11 Possible ER = ED
9/14 Possible ET for 3 day transfer = Daisy
9/16 Possible ET for 5 day transfer = Daisy
*Updated on 8/11/07
Okay, now that I am looking at this it seems weird. The ET will be happening around my CD 25 or later. What about my cycle starting? How exactly does that work? My body will be getting ready to start my cycle while hoping a transfer will take. I don't get it??? Starting to freak out a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm a little rusty, but you shouldn't have a CD 1 on depot Lupron. They will trick the ute with estrogen and progesterone to synchronize with the donor. They can keep you in limbo fairly indefinitely, as long as they don't add the progesterone until the donor's retrievall is imminent. Check my May/June 2006 archives. I thought it was going to go on forever. HTH! GL!
Congratulations! It always seems more real once you have a schedule. In answer to your question, I just don't recall how they did that with me, but I do remember that it seemed like I was in "stasis" quite a long time waiting for my donor.
hi Daisy -- thanks for your support.
Very exciting that you have a schedule now. I was held in a "stasis" for several weeks on daily doses of lupron. But once you get the go ahead things move quickly. i did the lupron in my butt because my stomach bruised so easily from it.
and don't freak -- it's great, you're getting closer to starting the cycle.
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! It's always great to have new readers, and find a new blog to read. I look forward to reading more about you!
How great to have a calendar! You are on your way. I am excited for you. Keep us posted.
Ditto what Lynnette said. Once you have had your depot lupron, after a set period, you will start your estrogen on instruction from your clinic. Your timetable then revolves around the ED's.
Post a Comment