Monday, August 06, 2007

The Real Deal!

I just got back from my CD13 date with the d.cam. I have one follicle on the left 18mm and one on the right 13mm. I will be using neither. BUT the good news is everything looks good and one week from today (only one small week) I will be getting a cheek-full of Depot Lupron. Later today my coordinator will contact me with the updated calendar of events. It's real. It's really happening! After all this time (nearly a year since my last IVF), the DE IVF cycle is here. Pinch me, I just don't believe it!

Also, I got a job offer!! Well, two actually! Really good jobs. I have to make a decision about which to take by next Thursday. Then I will probably start on Monday the 13th, the same day as the Depot Lupron shot. Yes, that is typical for me, nothing, nothing, nothing...then everything all at once. The Universe likes that joke, A LOT. May I just say that I am glad that I do not have to go through the ER and have a new job too. That would be just too much!

That's all I have for now. I will post my new schedule as soon as I get it. I just can't believe it!

No comments: