Just a quick note to let you know that out of our 20 (still can't believe it) 16 have fertilized. They wont check on them again until Friday morning. Then they will let us know if we are coming in for a 3dt or a 5dt. I can't help but fee that this is going to be our lucky cycle. I can only hope and dream. I exchange the feelings of terror and elation all day long. If I even think about the possibility that I might actually have the privilege of being pregnant any time before bed, I am up for hours volleying between fear and excitement.
Although it defies logic, a small part of me wants to have twins. I don't really want to have twins though. WW says it's because I want to get our money's worth. That made me laugh!! I just want one healthy baby. That in itself would be "getting our money's worth".
When I think about those embryos, I also hope that this works for us and that we don't need to use a single other embryo. I think about how beautiful it would be to donate our embryos to another couple.
Thank you for the advice about the PIO shots. They are brutal. I'm not complaining, I just need to make better use of heat and ice.
I will update as soon as I hear from them on Friday. I'm so excited. How will I sleep tonight??

10 comments:
You have a lot of embryos to work with, which is great. I'm wishing you much success with this cycle!
Oh, I am wishing you guys so much good luck!!!
And as for the PIO shots, massage is essential!! Massage after the injection really helps. Hang in there and keep us posted!
Such good news! I am finding sleep and concentration to be very, very hard these days. I find a way through it but it's difficult. Try to remember to breathe when you can.
Can't wait for updates~!
Danielle
Great news, Daisy! I cannot wait to hear more.
PIO is a bitch. No way around it. Totally agree with Anna, massaging after the injection is a huge help - and it minimizes the day-after soreness. I also renewed my friendship with my hot water bottle, which felt so much nicer (and afer) than a heating pad I was using.
Thinking of you and WW!
I have a good feeling about this cycle for you, too!
Crossing everything here, and I agree that this just looks like all the stars are finally aligned for you.
And 16 is an unbelievable number!
Please, please let this work for you!
xxx
Hoping for the best - congrats on getting so many embries!
Wow, so great you have so many. I'll keep my fingers crossed that good things keep happening.
Wow! That has got to be a good sign!
I hope you are sleeping well.
Post a Comment