I only have a moment for an update. Things seem to be going well. At my last exam on Thursday my lining was measuring 10mm and my E2 was 512. The would like to see the lining at least 8mm, so I am on track, and the E2 between 500 and 800. They bumped me up to 5mg of estrogen. I started daily Lupron today because my Depot ended yesterday.
As far as the ED is concerned. Her first scan was today. They could not visualize the right ovary but the left was showing follicles measuring 1 at 19mm, 1 at 16.5mm, 2 at 14, and 1 at 12. Her E2 levels are good. She will come in tomorrow for another scan to see the left ovary and more blood work. If the follies are growing at 2mm per day (which I was told is typical) she will trigger on Sunday, which is IVF CD11. They like to see the follicles at 18mm. I was also told that CD11 was the most common day to trigger. That will take us to CD13 for the ER.
I will update as I know more this weekend. I am SO excited I can barely stand it! I'm also deeply afraid. You know the drill.
It feels real now, really real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is exciting. I didn't realize you were so close!
It gets scary once the waiting is over, I know.
Good luck, I'll be checking for news...
You're so close! Hoping that this is the cycle!
Post a Comment